Just take the below image as an example:-
Now you might be too curious to know hot to do this.
How to Create Facebook App and Update Status Using it:
- Make sure that you are logged in to your Facebook Account.
- Now follow this link.
- If it opens Request and Permission Window, Click on Allow button.
- You will be redirected to Developer Window, Click on Create New App Button present at the Top Right Corner of the Page.
- In App Display Name, Enter the Name of the device with which you want to update your status and Check on I agree to the Facebook Platform Policies.Click on Continue.
- Now enter the Captcha Code and Click on Continue.
- Now you have created your app. And you will be redirected to the App Page.
- Well, if you want to give you status a more realistic look, then upload icon related to your device by clicking on Edit icon. Well, you can get your device icon by searching on Google.
- Now copy/paste the below link in your Address Bar in a new tab.
http://www.facebook.com/connect/prompt_feed.php?api_key= your App ID number
- You can get your App ID Number from Created App.
- So, Now you can update any of your desired Status and it will updated with the Device Name.
So, it is so simple to do so. Get your device name and Update Status using it and Amaze your friends!!
So, Hope you enjoyed my post!!
Kindly share your views via comments on “How to Create Facebook App and Update Status Using it“!!
Are you really fed up of Facebook Addiction and have came to a Conclusion that you want to delete your Facebook Account???? Well, Deleting Facebook Account does not exists as a option in your Facebook Account and it isn’t available readily. Most users are confused between the term Deactivating Account and Deleting Account. Well, Deactivating Facebook Account means staying away from your Account and it can be retrieved back easily just just by Logging into your Facebook Account. Whereas Deleting Facebook Account means completely removing all your previous data and once deleted, could not be retrieved back.
How to Delete your Facebook Account:-
I already said that There is no button/option existing for deleting your Facebook Account.
So, if you really want to delete your Facebook Account, then follow the below link:-
So, I hope you find my article informative!!!
Kindly share your views via comments on “How to Delete Facebook Account“!!
- Firstly open Google Chrome and login into your first Facebook Account.
- Then right click on the Facebook home link present at the top left corner and click on Open link in incognito window.
- That’s all, you are done! Now a new window will appear asking you to login into your Facebook account.
Kindly share your views via comments on “How to Use Multiple Facebook Accounts in Google Chrome“!!
1) Write blank status on Facebook.